Fuss Free Curry Chicken ( Serves 4 )
You can never go wrong with curry chicken. It is one of the staples of Malaysian cuisine and rightfully so! Mostly every Mamak restaurant serves this but cooking it yourself has never been easier.
Now, you don’t have to trouble yourself with sauteeing cinnamon, cardamom, star anise, and cloves because all you need is in this curry cooking paste.
All you need is chicken, potatoes, and coconut milk to complete the dish and the occasional okra and eggplant to bring out more flavors of this already lip-smacking dish.
Although best served with a plate of rice, once you pair it with a hearty omelet and some stir-fried vegetables, the meal will become Truly Asia.
- 700g Chicken (or half a chicken)
- 2 Potatoes
- 100ml coconut milk
- Saute 1 Packet Kantan Meat Curry Paste with 700g chicken and potatoes. 将一包【简单咖喱肉即煮酱料】倒入锅内，与700斤鸡肉一起爆香。
- Add 250ml water (1 cup) and let it simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes. 加入250毫升水（一杯）至开滚，盖下小火焖至15分钟。
- Add in 100ml coconut milk and stir for another 1 minute. 加入100毫升椰浆，趁热食用。
- Tips: Pre-boil potatoes and add in last. 诀窍： 先把土豆滚热，咖喱鸡煮好后才加入。
Buy 6 items get 5% off
FREE Shipping for order above Rm50 ( West Malaysia only )
Hurry, while stock last.