Curry with Fish Head Or Fillet ( Serves 4 )
This one-pot fish curry is a simple, delicious, and flavorful dish that warms up even the coldest of hearts. Kantan Food has made the perfect combination of spices that complements the taste of fresh fish and vegetables.
It is best stewed with ikan merah (red snapper) and cooked with okra and eggplants. Serve this with hot rice or bread to soak up every drop of the flavorsome gravy.
With a cooking paste as good as this, you won’t ever cook from scratch again!
- 180g Kantan Fish Curry Paste
- 500g Choice of Fish Head or Fillet
- Vegetables (of your choice)
- 3 Okras
- 5 Tofu Puffs
- 1/4 of Brinjal
- 1/4 of a Cabbage
- 1 Tomato
- 100ml Water
- 30g Coconut Milk
- 30g Evaporated Milk (Optional)
- Saute 1 packet of Kantan Fish Curry Paste and mix with 150ml water (½ cup) 将一包【简单咖喱鱼即煮酱料】倒入锅内，加入150毫升水。
- Add in 500g fish with desired vegetables (okra, brinjal, cabbage). Then, cover lid to simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. 加入500斤鱼肉和菜类（秋葵，茄子，包菜），然后盖锅焖至10分钟。
- Add in 100ml coconut milk or evaporated milk. Season to taste and serve hot. 加入50毫升椰浆或低脂肪牛奶，搅拌2分钟， 趁热食用。